Manchester United are considering a £50million summer bid for Fulham youngster Ryan Sessegnon, according to reports.
Sessegnon excelled as the London club won promotion to the Premier League last season.
Fulham have struggled in the top flight though and the left-sided star has seen his playing time diminish since Claudio Ranieri was appointed manager.
The 18-year-old has made 23 Premier League appearances this term but last started a game on January 12, when he was substituted at half-time during Fulham’s 2-1 defeat at Burnley.
He has 18 months left to run on his current contract and according to the Express, Sessegnon is stalling on signing a new one at Craven Cottage.
England Under-21 international Sessegnon is said to be ready to leave Fulham should they lose their battle with relegation, with the club seven points from safety following Saturday’s 3-0 home defeat to United.
Sessegnon made his debut for Fulham at just 16 and he has been tipped to force his way into the senior England squad before long.
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On