After months of rumour that he is wanted by Real Madrid in the summer, the forward is now said to want to rejoin former club Barcelona.
In the wake of the speculations, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi flew to South America to talk with Neymar, who is likely to miss the rest of the campaign with a foot injury.
Emery maintains that nothing has changed as regards the world’s most-expensive player’s future at the Parc des Princes. He told reporters at Tuesday’s presser: “I’ve talked about [the Madrid rumours] for months & my opinion has not changed.
“The PSG project is very solid. The president went to Brazil to be with Neymar. For me, it is clear that the project is solid with a player like Neymar. I spoke with [sporting director] Antero [Henrique], they are in Brazil to visit Neymar after his operation.”
Barcelona pair Ivan Rakitic & Philippe Coutinho have both admitted this week that they’d like to see Neymar return to Camp Nou.
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash