Oscar Tabarez has brought out Uruguay preliminary squad for 2018 World Cup finals.
The 26-man line-up includes the likes of Barcelona striker Luis Suarez, Diego Godin of Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain’s Edinson Cavani.
Former Middlesbrough forward Cristhian Stuani, now of Girona, and ex-Sunderland defender Sebastian Coates also make the list.
The Uruguay manager has until June 4 to name his final 23-man squad for the competition, which kicks off 14th of June.
Uruguay are in Group A along with Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Russia.
Uruguay preliminary squad for 2018 World Cup in full:
Goalkeepers: Fernando Muslera, Martin Silva, Martin Campana
Defenders: Diego Godin, Sebastian Coates, Jose Maria Gimenez, Maximiliano Pereira, Gaston Silva, Martin Caceres, Guillermo Varela
Midfielders: Nahitan Nandez, Lucas Torreira, Matias Vecino, Federico Valverde, Rodrigo Bentancur, Carlos Sanchez, Giorgian De Arrascaeta, Diego Laxalt, Cristian Rodriguez, Jonathan Urretaviscaya, Nicolas Lodeiro, Gaston Ramirez
Forwards: Cristhian Stuani, Maximiliano Gomez, Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash