Francis Uzoho has been voted for the most valuable player for the match day 17 in the LaLiga 1l2l3.
It is the second time this season that the Super Eagles goalkeeper is being selected for the award.
The Nigeria international was nominated for the most valuable player award on matchday 10 but did not win.
Uzoho was exceptional in goal for Elche making three outstanding saves on Sunday as his team recorded their third draw in their last six matches.
The 20-year-old has kept three clean sheets in four La Liga Segunda games for Elche but has conceded five league goals in the Spanish second-tier division.
Elche sit 18th in the LaLiga 1l2l3 table with 17 points from 17 games and will play away at Rayo Majadahonda this Sunday.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash