Nigeria internationals, Victor Moses and Ola Aina will very much retain the jersey numbers worn last season as long as they remain with Chelsea at the end of the summer transfer window in a month’s time and if the updated squadlist published on the official website of Chelsea doesn’t change.
Moses will retain the number fifteen jersey he used last term when he reports for pre-season training before the trip to Australia. Though the right wing-back was allocated the number 13 jersey in his debut with the London club in 2012 but has played with the number 15 kit in the last two terms.
Ola Aina, on the other hand, sported the number 34 jersey when he made his debut for the Stamford Bridge outfit against Bristol Rovers in August 2016 and has been handed that same number for pre-season.
Kenneth Omeruo’s name was nowhere to be found on Chelsea’s first-team squad, given speculation that he is set to be sent out on loan before the window shuts, and if that is the case Omeruo will train with Chelsea loanees when he reports for pre-season.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash