Nigeria’s Victor Moses has on his social media reacted to winning his third major trophy with Chelsea.
The Super Eagles player put in a full shift as Chelsea beat United 1-0 in the final of the Emirates FA Cup at Wembley on Saturday.
💙FA CUP WINNERS BABY!!! 🏆💙 pic.twitter.com/fQ91cxepg1
— Victor Moses (@VictorMoses) May 19, 2018
The Nigerian International has banished the memories of losing in 2017’s final to Arsenal and his infamous dismissal in the 68th minute after going down in the area under pressure from Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Moses did not play a part in Chelsea’s 2-1 win over Benfica in the final of the 2013 UEFA Europa League in his first season at Stamford Bridge but helped the Blues win the Premier League title in the 2016-17 campaign, with 34 appearances to his name.
Victor Moses was in the Londoner’s squad beaten by Sports Club Corinthians Paulista in the final of the 2012 Fifa Club World Cup and was on the bench when Chelsea lost to Atlético Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup that same year.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight