Watch video highlights of the match as Akira Nishino suffered defeat in his first game as Japan manager after losing 2-0 to Ghana on Wednesday.
Nishino played a new formation with five at the back, while Borussia Dortmund’s Shinji Kagawa started on the bench in Yokohama.
Ghana – who failed to qualify for the 2018 finals – took the lead in the ninth minute through a free-kick from Atletico Madrid’s Thomas Partey.
Emmanuel Boateng sealed the victory from the penalty spot on 51 minutes.
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight