Marouane Fellaini has sparked outrage after yanking the hair of opponent Matteo Guendouzion on Thursday.
The Manchester United midfielder featured for just the final 18 minutes in United’s 2-2 draw against Arsenal at Old Trafford but that’s all he needed to send the Gunners faithful into meltdown when he pulled the 19-year-old to the ground by his hair after he had been skipped past.
The Belgian was called back for a foul but amazingly managed to avoid a booking from referee Andre Marriner.
It is unclear whether the FA will take any retrospective action on Fellaini.
Ironically Robert Huth has once issued a three-game ban for pulling Fellaini’s hair in 2016.
EPL: Man Utd's Marouane Fellaini under fire for pulling Arsenal's Matteo Guendouzi's hair pic.twitter.com/kkuFhTKQfc
— GoalBall (@goalballng) December 7, 2018
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender
- Chelsea Trio To Miss Malmo Europa League Clash Tonight
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On