Former England captain and DC United man Wayne Rooney has used his connections to finagle his way into the Brazil camp.
The Selecao are at present in Rooney’s new stomping ground of Washington DC for a friendly against El Salvador.
The former Manchester United captain took the opportunity to take his son Kai to meet Paris Saint-Germain superstar Neymar.
The photo taken below shows Rooney’s ex-United colleague Andreas Pereira was the inside man on this particular job.
— Andreas Pereira (@andrinhopereira) September 9, 2018
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed