The new West Brom 2018-19 Puma away and third kits have now been officially revealed.
The 2018-19 West Bromwich Albion away shirt is coloured black with a cyan gradient effect.
The trim on the collar, the stripe that is across each sleeve and the horizontal stripe running across the chest is cyan in colour as well as the Puma logo on the right breast and the WBA badge on the left breast.
West Bromwich Albion’s new jersey sponsor, Ideal Boilers have their logo in the centre of the football jersey.
Black shorts and socks with cyan coloured trim are what completes the 2018-19 West Brom away kit.
The retro-looking WBA 2018-19 third shirt is inspired by that worn by the club in the 1970’s and sees the jersey made up of thick green and yellow stripes.
The collar and the cuffs are green in colour as well as the stripe which runs across the top of each sleeve.
On the right breast is a green Puma logo while on the left breast is retro WBA lettering.
Green shorts and socks with yellow details are what completes the third West Brom kit 2018-19.
- Liverpool Agree Deal With Paul Glatzel
- Champions League 2018-19: Man City Lineup V Schalke
- Unai Emery Explains What Mesut Ozil Arsenal Future Depends On
- Liverpool Crown Paints Shirt: See What This Designer Did With It
- Jurgen Klopp Opens Up On Injury Setback Ahead Of Man Utd Clash
- Liverpool Fans Disappointed With Salah In Bayern Stalemate
- Chelsea List For Potential Maurizio Sarri Successor Formed
- A New Manchester United Captain May Have Been Found – Who Is It?
- Francis Uzoho Banned And Fined $1000 In Cyprus
- Liverpool Line Up Tonight Vs Bayern In Champions League Clash