Here are the qualified teams by continent for the 2019 women’s World Cup in France, ahead of Saturday’s draw in Paris.
Cameroon, Nigeria, South Africa
Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Thailand
England, France (hosts), Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Scotland, Spain, Sweden
North, Central America and Caribbean:
Canada, Jamaica, USA Oceania New Zealand
Argentina, Brazil, Chile
There will be six groups of four teams; teams from the same continent will be put in the same group, except for Europe which can have a maximum of two teams per section.
Seeds will be determined on the basis of the FIFA world rankings that was released on December 7.
HERE IS WHAT EVERYONE IS WATCHING
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash
- Barcelona set price for Philippe Coutinho to Man Utd transfer & it’s lower than expected