Ex-Super Eagles star, Yakubu Ayegbeni has bought his wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni, a Range Rover as a Christmas gift.
Yvonne, who gushed over the new car her husband got her, thanked Santa as she stated that she was a good girl in 2018.
This is coming after Kadiri Ikhana, erstwhile Africa’s Best Coach, spoke in glowing terms and the joy in being a father-in-law to two former Super Eagles’ stars, Yakubu Aiyegbeni and Patrick Ovie.
In 2008, Aiyegbeni, fondly called Yakubull by football fans, pulled all the stops as he took Yvonne Lameen, the beautiful daughter of the former Enyimba’s Champions League-winning coach to the altar at an elaborate ceremony held in Abeokuta and Lagos.
The marriage between Yakubull and Lameen was preceded with that of Ovie and Ikhana’s eldest daughter, thus making the highly-revered gaffer an in-law to two Nigerian soccer stars.
- Undercover Journalist Who Exposed Salisu Yusuf Bribery Scandal Murdered In Ghana
- Rohr to Retain Alex Iwobi As Super Eagles Playmaker For 2019 AFCON
- Arsenal Injury, Suspension List, Team News Ahead Of Manchester United Clash
- Tottenham To Sign Free Agent Former Man United Striker To REPLACE Harry Kane
- Court Stops Arrest Warrant Against Amaju Pinnick, Four Others
- Rohr to Return Lokosa to Super Eagles For AFCON 2019 After Esperance FC Move
- Super Eagles Head Coach Gernot Rohr Rules Bench Warmers Out of 2019 AFCON
- Kanu Nwankwo’s Medal Were Not Stolen From His Hardley Apartment – AMCON
- Solskjaer Reportedly Targets Exciting Attacker Deal, Man Utd Fans Hope He Isn’t Another Depay
- Why Liverpool Must Be Mindful Of Crystal Palace Peril In Anfield Clash