Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be joining Los Angeles Galaxy according to what the player announced in a full-page advert in the LA Times.
Ibrahimovic left Manchester United by mutual consent yesterday, ending a 20-month stay at Old Trafford during which he scored 29 goals in 53 appearances.
A switch to LA was widely tipped during the January transfer window, but the deal is now completed after Ibrahimovic took out a full-page advert that simply reads: “Dear Los Angeles, you’re welcome”.
Today’s edition of the newspaper also includes a picture of Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the Los Angeles Galaxy kit, while the club is yet to officially confirm the deal.
The 36-year-old has made only 7 appearances since suffering ligament injury last April, but he’ll be arriving Galaxy with a wealth of experience from an memorable career which has seen him play for the likes of Barcelona, Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan & PSG.
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed
- Chelsea FC, Liverpool FC Eye Lilian Thuram’s Teenage Son Khephren
- Court Orders Former Super Eagles Star Austin Okocha’s Arrest
- CONFIRMED: Suarez Starts in Arsenal 4-3-3 Line-Up For BATE
- Zinedine Zidane Rejects Possibility Of Replacing Maurizio Sarri
- Jordan Henderson Reveals Jurgen Klopp’s Plan For Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Arsenal v Bate Borisov: Emery Confirms Return Of Two Players For Clash
- Manchester United v Liverpool: Dejan Lovren To Miss Clash
- Kalidou Koulibaly Agent Provides Man Utd Transfer Update On Defender