Zlatan Ibrahimovic has played his final game for Manchester United since The 36-year-old said to be close to leaving Old Trafford.
Ibrahimovic enjoyed a stellar first campaign with United. He scored 28 goals in 46 appearances in all competitions before suffering a serious knee injury which will keep him out until the end of 2017.
The forward returned in November to make an additional 7 outings but hasn’t been featured since Boxing Day. It seems that the Swede is on the brink of ending his time in English football.
United have agreed to cancel Ibrahimovic’s contract with just over 3 months left to run so that he can sign a deal with a MLS club, ESPN reports.
Los Angeles Galaxy have in the past been linked with Ibrahimovic, and it has been suggested that the player will complete a switch to the California-based side soon.
- Kada City Winning Plateau United Was No Fluke – Shola Collins
- Barcelona Fans Vote Striker They Want To Replace Luis Suarez
- Chelsea To Hire Steve Holland As Interim Boss If Maurizio Sarri is Sacked
- Europa League Draw: Arsenal And Chelsea Last 16 Fixtures Out
- Manchester United Vs Man City: Premier League Confirms New Fixture Date
- Liverpool’s Four Premier League Fixtures For April Rescheduled
- Chelsea Transfer Ban: 4 Other Premier League Teams To Face Transfer Ban
- Man City Provides Injury Update Ahead Of Carabao Cup Final Vs Chelsea
- Klopp Hails Return Of Van Dijk As Liverpool Arrive Training Ahead Of Man United Clash
- Adam Lallana Could Leave Liverpool If This £90million Man Is Signed